I know you want to do it all, I do too. I want to run my business, head up the PTA (but not the bake sale), and do all.the.things.
But to do that, you need a strategy…a plan…and a team.
And that’s where I come in.
I bring a unique perspective because I totally get that you want to do everything right now.
But I also know that it’s not worth your health or your sanity.
Working with me will change your business.
But who am I? My name is Breanna, and I’m a mom, entrepreneur, hobby blogger (yup, that’s a thing), and a badass business owner. I’ve been an entrepreneur for over 10 years, since the moment I brought my oldest son home from the hospital.
Owning a business can be lonely, but it doesn’t have to be. It can be a lot of fun, and, when done right, can allow you to have more time with your loved ones. More vacation days. More products. A larger following…but all of that takes work.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You know need help (and not from a therapist), but you have NO idea where to start.
- You are doing EVERYTHING yourself – because no one will love your business the way you do.
- You start fleshing out a new idea, only for it to end up in the “idea” graveyard because it’s way easier to move onto the next task…leaving income on the table.
- You feel like the “everyday” tasks are taking up all of your time, but you don’t know how to stop doing them.
- You work all day every day, but you don’t have much to show for your efforts. No amazing launches or brilliant memberships…not even a list.
- You think ‘funnels’ are huge and scary, so you avoid using them or implementing them.
If you were nodding along, then you’ve come to the right place.
I’m here to show you how to turn your business into something that you look forward to working on, instead of a chore that you feel like you are constantly trying to avoid.
This isn’t my first rodeo, y’all.
I help my clients launch 6 and 7-figure products that drastically change their business’ bottom line:
“Brea is amazing at what she does! I could’ve never put a launch plan together on my own. From planning to execution, her attention to detail and expertise allowed me to have a successful launch. I will absolutely be consulting her services in the future!” – Kayla Payne, PaintedByKaylaPayne.com
With my help, you can do this. On repeat.
Without the stress a typical launch brings.
How do I do it? By learning about YOU. What your dreams are and what projects are laying there unfinished.
To grow your business you need someone who is going to tell you like it is.
It’s amazing what happens when you get someone else’s 1000 foot view of you. And that’s what I’m passionate about.
I will help you identify your strengths, own your weaknesses, and become the amazing business owner you were meant to be.
I’m a pusher-I will push you to take chances that scare you, and then we’ll celebrate BIG wins together.
Let’s change the world, friend.