Howdy! My name is Brea and I help stressed-out entrepreneurs focus and gain clarity so that they can launch 6- and 7-figure products (and still have a life).
Working with me is going to change your business.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You need professional help (and not from a therapist).
- You avoid finishing projects because it’s way easier to move onto the next task…leaving many, many unfinished launches, products, and ideas in your wake.
- You feel like the “everyday” tasks are taking up all of your time, but you don’t know which ones you can live without.
- You feel like you work all day every day, and you don’t have anything to show for your efforts.
- You have NO idea what sales funnels are, or you’re not sure that you’re doing them ‘right’.
If you were nodding along, then you’ve come to the right place.
I’m here to help you change your business into one that you look forward to working on, instead of a chore that you feel like you are constantly trying to avoid.
This isn’t my first rodeo.
In fact, I’ve been working in the online space for more than 7 years. I started out writing copy and checking email, migrated to a “Jill of All Trades” – from digital marketing to full-scale sales funnel expert, and then transitioned into organizing, writing, and running product launches, and now I am helping my clients launch 6- and 7-figure products.
Without the stress a typical launch brings.
I still help with launches, but I today my primary business is coaching.
Why business coaching?
Because you are awesome, but to grow your business you need someone who is going to tell you like it is.
It’s amazing what happens when you get someone else’s 1000 foot view of you. And that’s what I’m passionate about.
I help my clients identify their strengths, own their weaknesses, and become the amazing entrepreneurs they were meant to be.
I’m a pusher-I will push you to take chances that scare you, and then we’ll celebrate BIG wins.
Want to work with me? Get on my waitlist.
…if you can’t wait, there is another option: The Panic Button.