“Grow your business!”
“Scale to seven-figures!”
“Triple your profits!”
One-liners like these are coming selling points in the digital market, but what do they mean? And how do you achieve these money-making milestones without losing your heart-centered, client-focused service?
I’ll tell you how: by treating your business like a client.
If you want new and current clients to fall in love with your business, you have to show it some love! You can’t let yourself get so lost in your to-do list that you forget to nourish the online company you’ve created.
So instead of thinking about all ways you could attract more leads, shift your focus to thinking about all the different ways your business could operate.
Here are a few questions to get you started:
- Is your website reflecting your message? Do your social media pages mirror exactly what it is you do?
- How efficient is your client onboarding process? Is it easy for clients but terribly time-consuming for you? Are there other ways you can make it simple and more effective on both ends?
- What about your offerings? Are all of your services hands-on? Are there things you can offer that don’t involve you at all?
- How has your business changed in the past year? What is the BEST improvement you’ve made? And what’s the worst?
- If you had to operate the way you have this past year, forever, would you stay the course — or jump ship?
- What is one MAJOR change you could make to your business that would really make it more enjoyable for you (and your customers)?
- What’s an aspect of your business you’d like to give up this year? What’s one thing you can do today to start making that happen?
If you haven’t reevaluated your business in awhile, I’d set aside a few hours this week to do. Then make a recurring biz-date on your calendar to go over these questions at least once every quarter.
Doing this will not only ensure that your business is continually moving forward, but that it’s moving in a direction you can be proud of.
And if you ever want to brainstorm and bounce some ideas off someone, I’m always here to help.
Click here to set up a Brainstorming Session with me >> www.breannagunn.com/book.